01. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "...will you tell us about the latest fashions for long sleeves."
02. Who does Wickham first become engaged to?
publicly, Mary King (if planned elopement counts, Georgiana Darcy)
03. What does Lydia ask Mary to play at the Phillips' party?
a jig (we want to dance!)
04. How many times do Lizzy and Mirah Lucas dine at Rosings while at hunsford?
05. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "...Well I've heard much of you, and none of the praise has been exagerated I assure you."
Col. Richard Fitzwilliam
06. Why does Jane become ill upon her arrival at Netherfield?
She's been caught in the rain per Mrs. Bennet's plan (she's on horseback rather than in a carriage)
07. Name all of the Bennet sisters from oldest to youngest.
Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty (Catherine), Lydia
08. When Darcy is searching for Wickham and Lydia in London, who does he go to, to find they're where abouts?
09. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Daughters are never of much consequence to their fathers"
Lady Catherine de Bourgh
10. Who invites Lydia as her "particular friend" to go to Brighton for the summer?
Mrs. Foster (Harriet)
11. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Yes, go, go I would not want you back again."
12. True or False: Lizzy insists they must visit Pemberly while with her aunt and uncle.
13. Identify the speaker of the following quote. " For all this I might have been mistress."
Elizabeth Bennet about Pemberly
14. Who's good opinion is rarely bestowed and therefore more worth the earning?
15. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Dearest, loveliest Elizabeth."
16. Who gets married?
Gosh, I think I'm going to miss someone...