01. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "...will you tell us about the latest fashions for long sleeves."
02. Who does Wickham first become engaged to?Miss Darcy
03. What does Lydia ask Mary to play at the Phillips' party?umm.. to play something they can dance to?
04. How many times do Lizzy and Mirah Lucas dine at Rosings while at hunsford?12
05. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "...Well I've heard much of you, and none of the praise has been exagerated I assure you."Elizabeth Bennett
06. Why does Jane become ill upon her arrival at Netherfield?Because her mother made her go to Netherfield on horseback in the rain :( How mean
07. Name all of the Bennet sisters from oldest to youngest. Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty, Lydia
08. When Darcy is searching for Wickham and Lydia in London, who does he go to, to find they're where abouts? I dont remember the name, but it was the woman who was looking after his sister when his sister was engaged to Wickham
09. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Daughters are never of much consequence to their fathers"Lady Catherine DeBurgh
10. Who invites Lydia as her "particular friend" to go to Brighton for the summer?The young wife of the captain of the officers... I forget her name too! :(
11. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Yes, go, go I would not want you back again."Elizabeth Bennett
12. True or False: Lizzy insists they must visit Pemberly while with her aunt and uncle.False!
13. Identify the speaker of the following quote. " For all this I might have been mistress."Elzabeth Bennett
14. Who's good opinion is rarely bestowed and therefore more worth the earning? Elizabeth's
15. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Dearest, loveliest Elizabeth." Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy
16. Who gets married? Mr. Darcy to Elizabeth and Mr. Bingley to Jane Bennett