Here is my quiz:
Ok, I am going to give my answers based on the 1995 film in case there are any inconsistencies I don't remember. Though it is my favorite book, I am reading many other things right now and can't keep every fact in place.
01. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "...will you tell us about the latest fashions for long sleeves."
- Mrs, Bennet while talking to Mrs. Gardiner at the Phillips' card party
02. Who does Wickham first become engaged to?
- Mary King
03. What does Lydia ask Mary to play at the Phillips' party?
- The Barley Mow
04. How many times do Lizzy and Mirah Lucas dine at Rosings while at hunsford?
- Maria (pronounced Mariah) corrected Mr. Collins on their way to Rosings when he said he had counted 10 invitations. She told him that there were 11 invitations inculding that one.
05. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "...Well I've heard much of you, and none of the praise has been exagerated I assure you."
- Colonel Richard Fitzwilliam
06. Why does Jane become ill upon her arrival at Netherfield?
- She had been denied use of the carriage by her mother, forcing her to ride to Netherfield on horseback in the rain. (Nellie was the horse's name)
07. Name all of the Bennet sisters from oldest to youngest.
- Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty, Lydia
08. When Darcy is searching for Wickham and Lydia in London, who does he go to, to find they're where abouts?
-Mrs. Younge. Georgianna's companion from Ramsgate.
09. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Daughters are never of much consequence to their fathers"
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh, in response to Elizabeth saying she could not stay longer because her father could not spare her.
10. Who invites Lydia as her "particular friend" to go to Brighton for the summer?
- Mrs. Forster
11. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Yes, go, go I would not want you back again."
12. True or False: Lizzy insists they must visit Pemberly while with her aunt and uncle.
13. Identify the speaker of the following quote. " For all this I might have been mistress."
- Elizabeth spoke the words, "OF all this I might have been mistress" in reference to Pemberley.
14. Who's good opinion is rarely bestowed and therefore more worth the earning?
- Elizabeth's good opinion is rarely bestowed according to Darcy.
15. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Dearest, loveliest Elizabeth."
- Fitzwilliam Darcy
16. Who gets married?
- In order: Mr. Collins and Charlotte Lucas, Mr. Wickham and Lydia Bennet, Mr. Bingley and Jane Bennet, and Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.