Anyway, here are my answers to the quiz... some of the questions were tough!
01. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "...will you tell us about the latest fashions for long sleeves." That sounds like something Wickham would say
02. Who does Wickham first become engaged to? Miss King?
03. What does Lydia ask Mary to play at the Phillips' party? a jig
04. How many times do Lizzy and Mirah Lucas dine at Rosings while at hunsford? 9 times... btw, isn't her name Maria?
05. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "...Well I've heard much of you, and none of the praise has been exagerated I assure you." Darcy's cousin... merde, what was his name? Colonel Fitzwilliam?
06. Why does Jane become ill upon her arrival at Netherfield? Because her darling mother told go horseback in the rain, in the hopes she would get ill and be forced to stay at Netherfield. Mrs. Bennet always has the best interests of her daughters at heart...
07. Name all of the Bennet sisters from oldest to youngest. Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty, Lydia
08. When Darcy is searching for Wickham and Lydia in London, who does he go to, to find they're where abouts? the woman who was watching his sister, Georgiana Darcy, one summer - the summer when Wickham attempted to seduce Georgiana
09. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Daughters are never of much consequence to their fathers" Lady Catherine de Bourgh
10. Who invites Lydia as her "particular friend" to go to Brighton for the summer? Colonel Forster's wife
11. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Yes, go, go I would not want you back again." Elizabeth
12. True or False: Lizzy insists they must visit Pemberly while with her aunt and uncle. False; her aunt and uncle propose the visit
13. Identify the speaker of the following quote. " For all this I might have been mistress." Elizabeth
14. Who's good opinion is rarely bestowed and therefore more worth the earning? Darcy's
15. Identify the speaker of the following quote. "Dearest, loveliest Elizabeth." Jane
16. Who gets married? Elizabeth and Darcy (of course!) and Jane and Bingley... oh, and earlier,